Serves/Makes:1 9 inch square pan
- white sugar to sweeten your apples
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Peel and slice apples place in a 9 inch x 9 inch pan leaving room for topping.
- Sprinkle white sugar and cinnamon.
- Soften butter.
- Take softened butter and mix with brown sugar and flour.
- spinkle this over apples make sure that it covers apples.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Great warm!