- Jocelyn Stallworth Thames
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounces) package vanilla wafers, crushed fine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- confectioners' sugar, as needed
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, except confectioners' sugar.
- When ingredients are evenly incorporated, form mixture into log-shaped rolls, about 12 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll in the powdered sugar.
- Wrap the logs in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Slice into rounds when ready to serve.
- Located in 1996 Lifestyle.