- Kathy Eastman
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic salt
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) basil
- 4 oz (112 grm). pepperoni sausage, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool.
- Beat egg in large bowl, add milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the mozzarella cheese, salt and garlic salt.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spread sauce over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with oregano, basil and the remaining 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pepperoni, return to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.