- This is excellent ham or over cream cheese and put on crackers.
- Arizona Tart
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar apple jelly
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar pineapple preserves
- 3 oz (84 grm). dry mustard
- 5 oz (140 grm). prepared horseradish
- Blend all the ingredietns in a blender or food processor. Store in a jar in the refrigerator 1-2 weeks before serving to let the flavors blend.
- Serve as a condiment with your Christmas or Easter Ham for a delicious flavor.
OUTSTANDING as an appetizer!! Take a softened block of cream cheese and place in a pretty serving dish. Pour the sauce over the cream cheese and enjoy with crackers! We like Waverlys and Ritz best.
Editors note: This is similar to Jezebel Sauce made in the South with apricot preserves instead of apple jelly. We serve that over cream cheese with Wheat Thin crackers on the side!