- Martha Purdy
- 4 Lynn Wilson's refrigerated tamales or canned tamales
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can tomato soup
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can kidney beans
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can chili with beans
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can whole kernel corn
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can sliced black olives or jalapeno olives
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer tamales, soup, undrained beans, chile, corn and olives in a large baking dish.
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring frequently; drain.
- Spoon over layers.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- May use jalapeno olives for a spicier taste.