One-Dish Chicken and Rice
- Easy Everyday Cooking
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green or red bell pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked white rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Blend soup, milk, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
- Combine chicken, onion, broccoli, bell pepper and rice in a large bowl; mix gently.
- Genlty fold soup mixture into chicken mixture to combine.
- Fold in half the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon in chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake until top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.