Jell-O Pudding Cheesecake
- Simple and good. Quick to make and quicker to eat!
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages of a quality cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold milk, divided use
- 2 packages Jello Instant vanilla or lemon pudding (4-serving size)
- fresh fruit
- whipped cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom and on sides (to within 1 inch of top) of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and set aside while making the filling.
- In a large deep mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in 1 cup (225 ml) of the cold milk, blending until it's very smooth.
- Add the remaining cold milk and pudding mixes.
- Beat with a rotary or hand beater just until the cream cheese and pudding is well blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour carefully into crumb-lined pan.
- Chill until firm, about 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and fresh fruit if desired.
- Chocolate Cheesecake:
I have had success using the new chocolate fudge flavor of Jell-O pudding mix and adding 1 Square (1 oz.) of melted unsweetened chocolate.