- Tangy and Sweet Flavor for All meats. Simple and Easy. Rich Island flavor to enchant your taste buds! ummmmm.. yes.
- Michael's BabyCakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 oz (84 grm). pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground ginger (or 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh ginger, grated)
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) roasted sesame seed oil (or your favorite cooking oil)
- In a small deep mixing bowl combine all the ingredients
- Use to marinate meats in the refrigerator overnight.
- Use marinade as a baste during cooking process.
- Make extra marinade and heat it on medium heat in a small sauce pan to use as a sauce with the meat or to compliment steamed rice or vegetables.
- Good for kabobs, whole chickens or parts, all ribs, pork or beef.
Great to baste on hot dogs, sausages and hamburgers on the grill too!