- Comparable to a Heath Bar
Serves/Makes:1 9"x13" pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk chocolate chips
- Butter a 9"x13" pan.
- Melt butter in pot; stir in brown sugar.
- Stir constantly until boiling.
- Let boil 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into the buttered pan.
- Pour on chocolate chips, cover & wait a few minutes.
- Uncover and spread chocolate evenly on top of candy.
- When the chocolate is set, break into pieces.
- An old friend gave me this recipe a long time ago.
As long as you keep an eye on it while it's boiling,
it should come out perfect.