- A low calorie side dish
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups (1425 ml) thinly sliced cabbage (about 1 large)
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced red onion (about 1 large)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dill seeds
- Whisk together yogurt, mustard, water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine well.
- Season coleslaw with salt and pepper.
- Coleslaw may be made 1 day ahead and chilled if covered.
- Each serving about 68.1 calories and 1.1 gram fat (15% of calories from fat)