- 1 21 oz (588 grm). can apple pie filling
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) low-fat baking mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) skim milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). reduced fat margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare a 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon apple pie filling into prepared pan.
- Then, sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Meanwhile, to prepare topping, combine baking mix, milk, sugar, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls on top of filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 177 Calories; 2g Fat (7% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 254mg Sodium