- Fast, healthy, easy to make
- Elisabeth Berg
- asparagus, fresh, about 20 stalks
- 1 can "Campbells" Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can "Campbells" Chicken broth, take off fat
- vegetable Salt, if necessary
- basil or Italian Herbs
- Wash, cut off hard ends and steam the Asparagus till tender.
- Cut in half, put into blender with chicken broth, blend.
- Put mushroom soup in medium size pot, add one soup can full of water.
- Heat and add smooth asparagus mixture, add basil or Italian Herbs.
- Season to taste.
- Everybody loved it!