- Better Homes and Garden
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Georgia Apples,peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- powdered sugar
- vegetable oil
- Combine dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and egg; stir into dry ingredints.
- Stir in apples.
- Drop batter by tspful into deep hot oil; fry until brown, turning once.
- Drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with sugar.
- Please note: This member recipe has not been approved or tested by Better Homes and Gardens Online.