Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 8 or more 7-oz. paper or plastic cups
- gummy worms
- Crush cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Place about 1 tbsp (15 ml) crushed cookies into each cup.
- Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with gummy worms just before serving.