- 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- 1 pkg. (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into cubes (4 cups)
- 1 tub (8 oz (224 grm).) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups (475 ml) strawberries, sliced*
- *Or use 3 medium bananas, sliced.
- Stir 2 cups (475 ml) of the boiling water into each flavor of gelatin in separate bowls at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir 1 cup (225 ml) cold water into each bowl.
- Pour into separate 13 inch x 9 inch pans.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut each pan into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place red gelatin cubes in 3-1/2-quart bowl or trifle bowl.
- Layer with cake cubes, 1/2 of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Cover with blue gelatin cubes.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.