- Greek cucumber appetizer or salad
- Dimitris Pangiotopolos
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 pts. yogurt
- 5 cucumbers
- 10 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 3 carrots
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). chopped parsley
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). vinegar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). Ouzo(greek drink)
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). white pepper
- Wash the cucumber and grate it.
- Mix it with the salt and leave it aside for one hour so that it will loose all the water.
- Peel and grate the carrots and the garlic and mix all the ingrediends together and last, but not least, the grated cucumber.
- It is Greece's most popular appetizer and I'm sure that you are gonna love it unless you don't like garlic.
Yours sincearly chef Dimitris from Greece.