Serves/Makes:1 3/4 cups
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) catsup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chili sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried mustard
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir often.
- This sauce is great and has a good tangy flavor to it. I usually double this recipe and store it in a plastic container (peanut butter jars work great). Keeps for a long time. Great on chicken and babyback ribs!