- Fluffy mounds of sweet delight (not X rated)LOL
- Beth Carlson
- 4 7-1/2 oz (210 grm). size refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coffee
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix cut biscuits into pan with sugar and cinnamon (make sure everything is coated well).
- Put pieces in well greased cake pan.
- Melt brown sugar, margarine, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coffee to make the carmel.
- Let COOL for 5 minutes.
- Pour carmel over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Let COOL for 5 minutes then flip over into different cookie-sheet.
- Let COOL before surving.
- Very easy to make...this one not even the kids can mess up on.:)