- Eleanor Johnson cakerecipes.com
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) butter
- 3 cups (700 ml) white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon extract
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Cream together the butter and sugar for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour, lemon extract and fold in the 7UP soft drink.
- Pour into a well-greased 12 cups (2825 ml) Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 60 to 75 minutes.