- Jannine Frydlender
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp (5 ml) crushed garlic
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sweet paprika
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- cooked rice, noodles, or gnocchi
- Fry oil, onion and garlic till soft.
- Add chicken and fry till light brown in color.
- Add tin of tomato soup with approximately half tin of water.
- Add sugar,salt paprika and pepper.
- Mix and simmer with lid on.
- Check thickness of sauce as you may have to add more water.
- Cook on low for approximately half an hour or until cooked.
- Serve this dish with noodles, rice or even gnocchi style dumplings.