- This is the most awsome Chicken Salad you will never make any other
- Alice Larson
Serves/Makes:4 sandwiches or more
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, chopped to top of greens
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). white pepper
- 1 stock celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise or Miricle Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cook chicken breast till done; dice after cooled.
- In a quart mixing bowl put mayonnaise and pepper.
- Whip together until well blended.
- Add all other ingredients; mix well.
- Add walnuts if you like (I do once in a while).
- Place covered in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- This is a very tasty Chicken Salad the best I've ever eaten. Yummy with the walnuts, it adds a gourmet taste. Enjoy!