Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lemon jello
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lime jello
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package orange jello
- 16 marshmellows, cut in small pieces
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can sliced peaches and juice, chopped
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 jelly rolls, cut in slices
- Prepare flavored jello according to package directions.
- Pour jello in separate square pans and refrigerate until set; then cut into small squares.
- Mix flavored gelatin squares, peaches with juice and marshmellows.
- Fold in whipped cream and sugar.
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water; add 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water, then add to first mixture.
- Line spring form pan with jelly rolls, then add mixture.
- Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- This receipe dates back to the 1950's and is very refreshing. - Margaret