- The melding of herb flavors to create the quintessential French Flavored Cuisine.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried thyme
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried marjoram
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried summer savory
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried basil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) fennel seeds
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl and store in a tightly covered glass jar in a dark dry area of kitchen or pantry storage.
- This is fabulous to mix with Boursin Cheese or any creamy soft cheeses. I love it rubbed on roast chicken with a little extra virgin olive oil. It is wonderful as an accent blend in French stews, soups, and porridges.
Try a pinch or two of it mixed with cream cheese and stuff celery for a great new taste experience.
This is my favorite herb blend. Try it to save money and enjoy a great new sensation for everyday dinners!