- Cati, WA
- 1 to 2 chicken breasts
- 1 head Napa cabbage
- 1 can Mandarine oranges, or tid-bits pineapple
- 2 pkg. ramen noodles, uncooked
- slivered almonds, to taste
- chow mein noodles, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil (add a small amount of peanut oil to taste, if desired)
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Cook chicken as desired and cut into bit-size pieces.
- Cut cabbage into bit-size pieces.
- Break ramen noodles apart (You will not need the seasoning).
- Add chicken, oranges or pineapple, all noodles, and almonds to cabbage.
- In container with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shake well; pour over salad.
- This is also really yummy if you marinate the chicken in some of the dressing after the chicken has been cooked.