Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
- Cati WA
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pkg. tortillas, flour or corn
- lots of grated cheese, chedder and mozzerella
- Mix together water, enchilada sauce, and soup.
- Layer some sauce in bottom of 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Spread some beans, cheese, and dab of sauce on tortilla.
- Roll and place in pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil, don't let foil touch cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes.
- I know the cream of chicken soup added to the enchilada sauce sounds scary, but try it! You will love it! My kids love this dish! Serve with spanish rice, if desired.