- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 small pkg. Pepperidge Farms Herbal Stuffing Mix
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) chicken broth (approx.)
- Boil chicken, cool, bone and shred; reserve liquid.
- Melt butterand stir into stuffing mix.
- 1/2 Place chicken and 1/3 stuffing mix in bottom of casserole dish.
- Add mushroom soup diluted with 1 soup can of chicken broth.
- Add rest of chicken and another 1/3 stuffing mix.
- Add chicken soup diluted with 1 soup can of chicken broth and top with balance of stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Note: you can use leftover turkey at Thanksgiving and
Christmas and use canned broth.