- A cool summer beverage
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 30 oz (840 grm). can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) orange juice
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) carbonated water, chilled
- Blend strawberries with pineapple and its juice until smooth.
- Combine with orange juice.
- Freeze into ice cube trays.
- Put three cubes into a tall glass and fill with carbonated water.
- Allow to become slushy.
- Garnish with a strawberry and serve with a tall clear straw.
- Stir and sip.