- A cool summer beverage
- 1 pint basket fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 5 cups (1175 ml) boiling water
- 1 orange pekoe tea bag
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart (950 ml) chilled sparkling water
- ice cubes
- In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
- Stir tea into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate; chill.
- To serve, stir in sparkling water; ladle over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- Serve with spoons.