- Butterfinger studded angelfood cake.
- Nichole Mullins
- 1 whole angelfood cake (prebaked)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz (112 grm). sour cream
- 12 oz (336 grm). Coolwhip
- 1 cup (225 ml) powered sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars finley chopped
- Take all the ingredients, except the angelfood cake and the Butterfingers, in a bowl.
- Then place bowl in the refrigerator until throughy chilled.
- While that is chilling take the angelfood cake and tear into tiny peices and place them in a 13 inch x 9 inch glass dish (if you do not have one, any large dish will do).
- Take a butter knife and smash the candybars until finley chopped (make sure you leave them in the package, while you are doing this).
- Take the chilled mixture out of the refrigerator and pour over the angelfood cake and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped up candy bars all over the coolwhip mixture.
- Place the finished product back in the refrigerator to chill over night or until throughly chilled.