Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef stew meat
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can celery soup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- cooked egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (125 C.).
- Put beef stew meat in oven proof casserole dish.
- Add onion soup mix, celery soup and water.
- Mix well.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Add sour cream and serve immediately over noodles.
- This is a great recipe to double or even triple when serving many people. My family loves it!