Quickie Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy and delicious!
- 1 large can of chicken or turkey, shredded
- 2 small cans chopped green chiles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- garlic powder
- corn tortillas
- Lay corn tortillas on bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Add shredded chicken.
- Top with green chiles.
- Mix soup, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Pour over chicken-chile mixture.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- You can substitute the canned chicken with cooked chicken, shredded. My family loves it, enjoy!