- Moist corn bread
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch x 13 inch pan
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 sticks margarine
- 4 eggs - beaten well
- 1 cup (225 ml) (or 16 oz (448 grm).) cottage cheese
- 1 med onion chopped
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Put 2 sticks margarine in 9 inch x 13 inch pan and melt in preheating oven.
- mix all other ingredients and spoon on top of melted margarine.
- Bake for 35 to 45 min.
- Got this recipe from my daughter. It is very mosit. Good with soup.