- A hit with the kids. No mess, no pots and pans
- Virginia Butler
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1 quart (950 ml) size freezer bag per person
- 2 eggs per person
- diced green pepper
- diced green onions
- diced ham
- cubed or shredded cheese
- large pot boiling water
- Allow each person to fill a FREEZER bag with 2 eggs and 1 tbsp (15 ml) any of the above desired ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper, and shake well to combine all.
- Drop into boiling water and cook until set.
- Slide omelette out of bag and onto plate.
- HAVE FUN!