- Corrected recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 stick oleo or butter
- 2 ts salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- chicken broth
- Mix all but chicken stock with a pastry blender until resembles corn meal.
- Slowly add chicken stock until all sticks together.
- knead on lightly floured counter
- Roll out a fistful at a time as thin as pie crust.
- Cut into one inch wide strips, and place on floured cookie sheet and between wax paper.
- freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into two inch pieces; drop into freezer bag for future use.
- TO USE: Drop into rapid simmering soup: and cook covered for 25 minutes without peeking.
- To make chicken stock I use chicken boullion and water or
you can add water or milk instead.