Serves/Makes:6 hearty appetites!|
- 4 or more chicken breasts
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). jars mild salsa
- 2 cans corn
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped garlic
- 1 medium vidalia onion, coarsely chopped
- cooked rice
- Remove chicken meat from ribs, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients, except the rice, in crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Serve Salsa Chicken over rice.
- This can be made the night before and refrigerated until you're ready to start it in the morning.