- Chilled Fruit Cake
- Tammy Meche
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 1 yellow cake mix(prepare as directed)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pudding(any flavor,prepare as directed)
- 4 medium bananas, chopped
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (more if desired)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cool whip
- cherries (as many as desired)
- Prepare cake mix and pudding per directions.
- Let cake cool, then crumble into bottom of punch bowl.
- Pour pudding and begin to layer remaining ingredients.
- Top with cool whip and garnish with cherries.
- This is a wonderful dessert to make for showers or for a family get together. It is usually the first thing to go.