Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground meat
- 1 large green pepper
- l large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 large package egg noodles
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can tomato soup
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato paste
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Rotel tomatoes
- 20 stuffed olives
- 1 package American Cheese
- Chop green pepper, onion and garlic; combine with ground meat and saute in skillet slowly; do not brown too much.
- Salt and pepper this mixture to taste.
- Chop celery and boil with noodles for 5 minutes and also salt this mixture to taste.
- Drain well.
- Combine these two mixtures in roaster; add to it the tomato soup, tomato paste, tomato sauce, Rotel tomatoes and olives.
- Bake at 350 degees for about 1 hour, covered.
- Place sliced American chees on top and let melt.