- No Cook Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream:
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- whole milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) fruit (optional)
- Ice cream maker:
- rock salt
- In a bowl blend all ingredients except whole milk well with mixer.
- Pour mix into ice cream maker.
- For fruit flavored ice cream add 1 cup (225 ml) of fruit well mixed to ice cream mix before freezing.
- Add whole milk to fill line.
- Seal top onto ice cream maker canister.
- On outside of can pack with ice and rock salt (1/4 cup (60 ml) rock salt per every 2 cups (475 ml) ice) to the top of metal part of can.
- It takes about 1/2 hour process to freeze.