- A refreshing iced tea drink
- Vicky Bryant
- 3 quarts (2850 ml) tea (steep 2 family-size tea bags in 3 quarts (2850 ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar or to taste
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 quart (950 ml) ginger ale
- Combine tea, sugar and lemonade.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale
- My late mother-in-law used to make this for every occasion. Even though her son and I are no longer together, family dinners are not the same without this refreshing drink. This is also good served in a punch bowl at baby showers and wedding receptions.