- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen limeade concentrate, slightly thawed
- fruit for garnish (orange, kiwi, strawberries, if desired)
- chilled sparkling lemon-lime soda
- Place first three ingredients in blender container; cover.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Divide among six glasses.
- Add lemon-lime soda to fill glass.
- Top with extra scoop of sherbet.
- Garnish with fruit.
- Found this at http://www.staceysrecipeclub.com/newbeverages.htm
Source: Special Choice Recipes