Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 5 Potatoes or more
- 1 medium onion
- 1 whole dill pickle
- 1/2 jar green olives
- real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Boil potatoes; cool.
- After potatoes are cooled peel skin; slice.
- Dice onions, pickels, and olives.
- Put potatoes, onions, pickles, olives, and lemon juice into bowl.
- Add mayonnaise until desired consistency.
- Add garlic and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Top with paprika.
- Serve warm or chilled!
- This can be made without the pickles. Tastes great either way!