Quick Broccoli Corn Bread
- Baylor University Alumni Association Cookbook
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2 8-1/2 oz (238 grm). pkgs. cornbread mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). carton small curd cottage cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a well-greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- Hint: Cottage cheese stored upside down will keep fresh twice as long.
Recipe is from Sarah Rutherford Starr, Class of 1988.