Serves/Makes:8 or more|
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecan pieces
- In a greased Bundt pan place half each of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with the remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with a clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter.
- The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.