- Sweet and very easy to make
- From Karen my daughter-in-law
Serves/Makes:2 loaf pans
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated and drained zucchini
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- Take first four ingredients and beat until fluffy.
- Add the zucchini.
- Then sift together next four ingredients and add to the mixture.
- Stir in the last three ingredients.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees (175 C.).