1. Add 1 Cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese and 1 cup of canned (or fresh and roasted) chopped green chiles.
2. Reduce the half and half by 1/8th a cup and add a 15 oz. can of Cream Corn and 1 Cup of whole kernel corn.
3. Increase the half and half by 1/8 a cup and add 1 1/2 to 2 cups (half a small bag) of crushed Chili Cheese FRITOS, 1/2 cup of finely chopped green pepper, 1/2 cup of finely chopped sweet onion and 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Add 2 cups of sliced pimento stuffed green olives, 1 to 1 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Grated cheese and 1 can of cream corn.
5. Add 2 cups of very tiny, almost food processor chopped broccoli florets and stems, 1 cup of finely chopped red sweet peppers and 1 to 1-1/2 cups of blended cottage cheese (like a thick sour cream substance).
6. Add 1/2 to 1 pound of cooked and crumbled bacon, 1 cup of finely chopped onion, 1-1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
7. Add 2 cups of minced ham (or SPAM will work if you like it), 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions, 1/2 cup of EACH red and green peppers, and 1-1/2 to 2 cups of grated swiss cheese.
8. Add 1-1/2 cups of your favorite strawberry perserves mixed with 1/2 cup of melted butter and 1/2 cup of good honey swirled and dropped into the wet batter and sprinkle a generous cup or two of chopped nuts of your choice just prior to baking.
9. Take cubes of cheddar, jack, or colby cheese (Velveeta is good for this one), or whatever is your favorite and cube into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch cubes. Dust the cubes in a plastic bag with your favoirte packet of taco seasoning and at the last minute, just before pouring into the pan, add the cubes carefully and don't mix too much if at all.
10. Using 1 pound of ground beef, lightly browned (still a little bit pink), 1 pound of grated cheese, 1 can of black olives, sliced, 1 cup of chopped onions, 3 chopped garlic cloves, and 1 15 oz can of enchilada sauce all mixed together and layered on the bottom of the baking pan, then pour the batter over that and top with 2 cups of crushed corn tortilla chips, then bake as directed for a whole meal!
Enjoy and have fun meals!