Serves/Makes:16 or more servings
- 2 1 lbs (.5 kg). loaves of frozen bread dough
- 1 lb (.5 kg). loose spicy Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Roll bread dough out into a rectangular shape.
- Spread cooked and drained sausage onto each roll.
- Layer mozzarella and parmesan over the sausage.
- Beat eggs and pour over the cheeses.
- Roll dough loaves up like jelly rolls and seal edges
- with water.
- Let rise for 30 minutes on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Slice to serve.