- Frosting made with instant pudding mix and Dream Whip
- Prickly Pear
Serves/Makes:frosts 1 9x13" or 2 layer 9"
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. vanilla (or any flavor) instant pudding mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- Mix Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Mix pudding with 1 cup (225 ml) milk.
- Blend pudding mixture into prepared Dream Whip.
- Frost cake and refrigerate.
- My dear aunt used this recipe a lot and we all liked it's refreshing taste and non-sugary taste. It's fun to try different pudding flavors--Enjoy.