- Its unusual texture makes it a real good conversation peice, a big hit with my family and friends
- Alice Larson
- 2 1 lbs (.5 kg). loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 8-3/4 oz (245 grm). can mexican whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). can chopped jalapenos OR
- 4 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). taco seasoning mix
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vinegar
- Cut bread dough into 1 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Spoon into two 8-in x 4-in.x 2-in loaf pans coated with nonstick spray.
- Cover and let stand 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Serve warm if desired.
- For a milder bread remove the seeds before chopping jalapenos, enjoy , wonderful with chili, egg sandwich, any way, you will love it.