- A cool creamy dip, any time of year
- Alice Larson
Serves/Makes:3 1/2 cups
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese (may use light)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream (may use nonfat)
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk (may use skim)
- 1 3.4 oz (95.2 grm). pkg. .instant vanilla pudding
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding beating well with each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fruit.
- This is a great dip with any fruit, but our family favorites are apples and bing cherries.