- Wonderful combination of corn beef and jello!
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages lemon Jello
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) boiling water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 3 hard boiled eggs-cut in small pieces
- 1 can Hereford brand corned beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced celery
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- Prepare jello and add vinegar and eggs.
- Put through a meat grinder corned beef, onion, celery, and bell pepper.
- Mix into jello and add 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- I take this salad to potlucks and I never have left-overs! Friends and family love it.